Contract Support Specialist
Jersey City, NJ
June 9, 2018
FULL TIME JOB OPPORTUNITY for approximately 6-10 weeks. Contract Support Specialist Position in Jersey City, NJ.
NOTE: Must have the ability to work for any US Employer:
Technical and competency skills for the position include:
1) Communicate (orally and in writing) with contract staff, Manager and Client staff
2) Track consultant invoices through the process and file agreement-related documentation in Content Management
3) Monitor contracts and prepare general correspondence
4) Coordinate and post information to logs, maintain database records and filing systems, make follow up calls and appointments, communicate by phone and email, and coordinate processes.
1. Process approximately 500 invoices per month. Disciplines include Electrical, Architectural, Civil, Geotechnical and Structural
2. Answers phone calls and emails regarding invoices submitted by vendors. Usually vendors will contact me regarding payment status of invoices or how to submit an invoice.
3. Coordinate reports to track and inform management of any unpaid invoices.
4. Assists with invoice compliance by reviewing agreements, award letters and salary rosters.
5. Assists Project Managers and Lead Engineers with his/her duties to successfully approve or deny invoices in Client’s invoicing system, EIMS.
6. Maintain database records and filing systems.
The successful candidate will have the following:
Familiar with construction and construction terms and is proficient in data
entry. Ability to communicate effectively both orally and written, verbal communication includes contract staff, Resident Engineer, facility staff. Motivated to learn contract administration.
Demonstrated ability in: Preparing and/or reviewing payment applications, performing desk audits of contractor billings, ensuring proper documentation is received from Contractors for all aspects of contract, preparing monthly reports, monitoring contracts, preparing Project Meeting Minutes, preparing general correspondence, faxing, shipping.
Duties may consist of posting information to logs; maintaining databases, records and filing systems; making follow up calls and appointments; communicating by phone, email, and 2-way radio; monitoring inventory; and coordinating processes.
Position requires a high school diploma minimum, bachelors or associate degree in business or engineering preferable.
Skill requirements: Microsoft Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint. Will be trained for inputting information into PA programs. Audit experience helpful.