Water, Wastewater, Stormwater Business Developer and Project Manager
September 12, 2017
Water, Wastewater, Stormwater Business Developer and Project Manager for Louis Berger to work at Baltimore, MD location.
Louis Berger is seeking mid-level business developer and project manager to support our project management operations in water, wastewater and stormwater infrastructure projects, develop solutions and work as part of PM team with clients, program manager and other consultants/stakeholders for successful project delivery. The candidate will be responsible for engineering and business development activities including building relations with clients and partners and assisting with proposal preparations and capturing business opportunities.
Responsibilities may include:
- Lead or participate in business development activities and proposal development
- Participate in business development of the water market including identifying growth strategies and future opportunities.
- Establish team objectives, policies, processes, standards and strategies.
- Manage Water/Wastewater/Stormwater projects including: project planning, developing & managing project budgets, schedules and resources, and construction management.
- Develop and implement Program Management Plans including developing and maintaining programs budgets, master schedules and resource management plans, performing project prioritization and business case analysis, developing risk management plans and quality assurance programs.
- Oversee water quality & pressure studies & hydraulic modeling.
- Manage and train junior engineers
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering with a focus on water, wastewater and/or stormwater utility and design
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience
- Maryland, Virginia or Washington, DC PE is required.
- Experience in a seller-doer role in the Mid-Atlantic region is required.
- Experience with developing and implementing business opportunities capture plans including performing strengths and weaknesses analysis and leading proposal preparations and interview presentations is required.
- Existing relationships with Mid-Atlantic water clients and businesses is required.
- Membership and participation in associations related to water, wastewater, stormwater and water quality such as WEF, CWEA, AWWA, NASSCO, NASTT is pluse.
- Software experience in MS Office, Sharepoint, and project management and scheduling software is a plus
- Technical experience:
*Project/Construction management experience in water/wastewater utility or treatment programs
*Project/Construction management in stormwater and MS4 programs