Passenger Service Specialist – (PSSA)
Kuwait, Al Kuwayt
March 20, 2018
REPORTS TO : Passenger Services Manager
DEPARTMENT : Air Terminal Ground Handling Services
JOB SUMMARY : Perform all tasks associated with the safe and correct operation of the Air Terminal as directed by management, regulations, policies, Instructions and the Performance Work Statement.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform passenger service functions lAW AMCI 24-101, Volumes 6,14 and 15, DTR 4500.9-R, Parts I and III.
- Process passengers using automated/non-automated systems.
- Gate passengers lAW governing directives.
- Operate terminal security equipment.
- Perform Lost & Found and Mishandled baggage procedures.
- Maintain Space Available and Space Required passenger listings.
- Determine travel eligibility.
- Perform passenger briefings.
- Transport passengers, aircrew and LBS employees.
- Escort trucks and buses.
- Funds handling and accountability.
- Process Distinguished Visitors (DV’s) working with Protocol office.
- Operate passenger buses and vans and inspect daily utilizing checklists and AFTO forms and turn into maintenance for service or repair.
- Perform Wing-Walker duties.
- Perform supplemental duties in Passenger Service or other work centers as required by Passenger Service Supervisor and Manager.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES: The following are required skills upon hire for the position:
- Prior experience in Air Terminal Ground Handling Services is preferred.
- Must have computer skills and be able to operate a variety of computer programs. Must be detail oriented, motivated and drive to perform at a high level.
- Must be able to comprehend English to include reading and writing.
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license.
- You will be required to maintain a valid passport.
- You will be required to maintain NAC/Secret clearance.
DESIRABLE SKILLS: The following are desirable skills for the position upon hire.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Customer service oriented.
- Team player.
- Ability to multi-task.
NOTE 1: Passenger Service Specialist will be required to work in all areas of ATGHS
NOTE 2: Passenger Service Specialist is a physically challenging position; extended periods of standing, walking, pushing and lifting are required