AMCC Specialist – (AMCCS)
Kuwait, Al Kuwayt
May 25, 2018
REPORTS TO : AMCC Manager
DEPARTMENT : Air Terminal Ground Handling Services
JOB SUMMARY : Perform all tasks associated with the safe and correct operation of the Air Terminal as directed by management, regulations, policies, Instructions and the Performance Work Statement.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform ATOC, C2, Ramp Controller, Cape Forecasting, PPR, Data Records.
- Facilitate maximum aircraft utilization and on-time aircraft departures, including resolving situational issues, gathering, processing and disseminating information in accordance with Air Mobility Command Instruction (AMCI) 24-101. Volume 6 and 9. AMCI 10-202 and other applicable instructions.
- Meet arriving and departing aircraft, reconcile manifests with onboard cargo and provide outbound cargo briefing to the aircrew.
- Maintain AMCC events logs.
- Provide detailed information concerning potential delays, actual delays, or aborts to appropriate agencies/personnel.
- Establish, coordinate, or maintain all necessary logs and reports mandated by C2 and terminal operations.
- Report all aircraft mishaps/incidents and unique events to the appropriate Airlift Control Center and COR personnel.
- Provide relevant briefings and associated documentation to the aircrew.
- Execute Emergency Quick Reaction Checklists (QRCs).
- Monitor and input data into GATES, GDSS / GDSS2 and other systems.
- Assist with Wing-Walker duties.
- Create Airlift Capability Schedules.
- Extract the necessary data from pre-published schedules / amendments and prepare, as a minimum, a daily mission schedule and provide updates.
- Distribute to all terminal work centers and other sections as required by Performance Work Statement (PWS).
- Monitor Cargo Capability and receive / monitor airlift space assignments and control the port management levels by channel based on cargo/passenger backlogs.
- Control opportune airlift and Special Assignment Airlift Mission (SAAM).
- Coordinate SAAM requirements with users, air terminal work centers, and higher headquarters.
- Coordinate inbound or outbound clearance for explosives shipments and monitor the terminal’s explosive movement requirements and capability.
- Perform supplemental duties in AMCC or other work centers as required by AMCC Manager.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES: The following are required skills upon hire for the position:
- Prior experience in Air Terminal Ground Handling Services is preferred.
- Must have computer skills and be able to operate a variety of computer programs. Must be detail oriented, motivated and drive to perform at a high level.
- Must be able to comprehend English to include reading and writing.
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license.
- You will be required to maintain a valid passport.
- You will be required to maintain NAC/Secret clearance.
DESIRABLE SKILLS: The following are desirable skills for the position upon hire.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Customer service oriented.
- Team player.
- Ability to multi-task.
NOTE 1: AMCC Specialist will be required to work in all areas of ATGHS
NOTE 2: AMCC Specialist is a physically challenging position; extended periods of standing, walking, pushing and lifting are required