Junior Electro Engineer – OCL and Power Supply
Rail and Transit
Belgrade, Srbija (Serbia)
April 14, 2018
Louis Berger is a global professional services corporation that helps infrastructure and development clients solve their most complex challenges. We are a trusted partner to national, state and local government agencies; multilateral institutions; and commercial industry clients worldwide. By focusing on client needs to deliver quality, safe, financially-successful projects with integrity, we are committed to deliver on our promise to provide Solutions for a better world.
Louis Berger operates on every habitable continent. We have a long-standing presence in more than 50 nations, represented by the multidisciplinary expertise of 6,000 engineers, economists, scientists, managers and planners.
The general activities and duties to be executed by the Junior Electro Engineer – OCL and Power Supply expert are as follows:
- Assist in preparation of OCL and Power Supply design
- Assist in development of OCL and Power Supply designs in accordance with Serbian law and regulation and European standards as well as with guidance prescribed by Transport Sector Manager and Senior Electro Engineer – OCL and Power Supply;
- Maintain close relations with other Junior experts in accordance with the work plan and reporting to the PPF8 Senior Electro Engineer – OCL and Power Supply on all activities of project preparation;
- Contribute to ensure that the technical specifications are in line with Serbian and EU legislation and best practices;
- Collection of the information for technical documentation of the selected sub projects, including establishing a list of Unit prices used for the calculation of the costs of selected sub projects in the transport sector
- University degree in relevant fields of engineering;
- Professional level of English, both spoken and written and fluency in local languages;
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications, AutoCAD and other specific application for development of OCL and Power Supply designs).
- Hold Engineering License for the approval of relevant developed designs as part of PPF8
General professional experience:
- Minimum 5 years of general working experience;
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in the field of which the expert is mobilized
Specific professional experience:
- Experience in working on development of technical documentation in railway sector;
- Comprehensive knowledge of EU and Serbian legislation and policy frameworks in railway sector