Senior Demographic Analysis expert
Archeology and Cultural Resources
Belgrade, Srbija (Serbia)
April 13, 2018
Louis Berger is a global professional services corporation that helps infrastructure and development clients solve their most complex challenges. We are a trusted partner to national, state and local government agencies; multilateral institutions; and commercial industry clients worldwide. By focusing on client needs to deliver quality, safe, financially-successful projects with integrity, we are committed to deliver on our promise to provide Solutions for a better world.
Louis Berger operates on every habitable continent. We have a long-standing presence in more than 50 nations, represented by the multidisciplinary expertise of 6,000 engineers, economists, scientists, managers and planners.
The general activities and duties to be executed by the expert are as follows:
* Project related data collection and review;
* Demographic analysis related to latest population trends in specific area’
* Preparation of parts of project documentation related to their expertise;
* Suggest in timely fashion to the ESPM and PPF6 Key Experts appropriate mitigation measures to avoid potential project risks.
* University degree in demography
* Professional level of English, both spoken and written;
* Computer literacy (MS Office applications);
General professional experience:
* Minimum 10 years of general working experience;
* Minimum 7 years of working experience in the field of expertise for which the expert is mobilized;
Specific professional experience:
* Experience in preparation of demographic analysis for infrastructure planning and development purposes;
* Previous experience in PPF is an asset;
* Knowledge of Serbian language is an asset;