PTY – Design Engineer
Panama City, Panama
November 14, 2017
Louis Berger is an Engineering News-Record top-20 ranked, $1 billion global professional services corporation that helps clients solve their most complex infrastructure and development challenges across over 50 nations. To this diverse client base we bring strategic vision and an entrepreneurial spirit, developing innovative solutions to the world’s most challenging problems. We are driven by our passion for our work, our industry and for delivering on our promise to provide Solutions for a better world.
We are actively seeking talented professionals to join our dynamic and dedicated team who will contribute to the ongoing success of delivering to the needs of our client. Our team is currently looking to hire an Design Engineer in Panama.
Duties and Responsibilities not limited to:
- Provide drafting and engineering support to senior engineers.
- Elaborate designs and drawings for client’s approval.
- Development of preliminary and final design plans including the preparation of the Plans, and help with Specifications and Estimate (PS&E) packages.
- Compiling of product information and related design information to prepare brochures and presentations to clients.
- Perform any other task as requested by the Project Engineers or Project Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Computer literate
- Expertise in Civil 3D and Autocad
- A minimum of 3 years experience in similar positions, designing highways, bridges, ports, aviation, marine facilities and/or infrastructure improvements among similar facilities.
- Previous experience with engineering consultancy highly regarded.
To learn more about Louis Berger, visit us at www.louisberger.com.