September 14, 2017
Louis Berger US is currently seeking an experienced Construction Scheduler for a position in Boston, Massachusetts. We are looking to speak with qualified candidates immediately. See below for additional details.
- Develop the program’s Integrated Master Schedule using P6
- Coordinate schedules with designers, construction and project managers and interface with construction and construction management consultants
- Undertake studies on construction phasing, logistics planning and constructability options
- Prepare monthly critique and progress reports
- Review contractor schedule logic, durations, and recovery plans
- 3D modeling and 4D scheduling / visualization support
- Collects and verifies scheduling data for all work packages from various Program engineering and construction entities.
- Reviews and analyzes schedules developed by other stakeholders and integrates them with the Integrated Master Schedule.
- Provides written updates on critical paths, schedule variances, progress and significant developments for inclusion in both Monthly and Quarterly Reports.
- Evaluates the impact of changes on cost, schedule, operations and scope documents.
- Develops conceptual level project schedules for evolving work.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- 10-15 years of building and reviewing construction schedules and preferably on transit related projects
- Demonstrated experience developing and maintaining both design and construction schedules on multi-million dollar infrastructure programs.
- Extensive experience using Primavera Project Management software.
- Good oral, written and presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management or related field