Senior Electrical Engineer
Doha, Ad Dawhah
August 26, 2017
Louis Berger is an Engineering News-Record top-20 ranked, $1 billion global professional services corporation that helps clients solve their most complex infrastructure and development challenges across over 50 nations. To this diverse client base we bring strategic vision and an entrepreneurial spirit, developing innovative solutions to the world’s most challenging problems. We are driven by our passion for our work, our industry and for delivering on our promise to provide Solutions for a better world.
Louis Berger has recently been awarded the construction supervision services for three FIFA-compliant stadiums, precincts, and 41 training facilities across Qatar. The project will include the Lusail Iconic Stadium, which will have seating capacity for more than 80,000 fans and will host the opening and closing ceremonies, along with final matches. Due to the magnitude of the project we will be seeking a Senior Electrical Engineer to be part of this iconic project for the Lusail Stadium.
Duties and Responsibilities not limited to:
- Overall review of electrical works, LV and special systems technical submittals in a timely and accurate manner conforming with the design requirements of the contract and local design standards..
- Be able to lead the team electrical engineers in ensuring the submittals are fully coordinated with other trades.
- Knowledgeable and acquainted to enforce and maintain an efficient regime of field inspections to guarantee the implementation of the quality assurance program.
- Oversee the contractor’s implementation of the quality assurance program.
Relevant degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University.
- Minimum 15 years of relevant experience.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in the Gulf region.
- UPDA registration in Qatar or eligibility for registration for candidates from aborad.
To learn more about Louis Berger, visit us at www.louisberger.com.