Doha, Ad Dawhah
August 17, 2017
Louis Berger has recently been awarded the construction supervision services for three FIFA-compliant stadiums, precincts, and 41 training facilities across Qatar. The project will include the Lusail Iconic Stadium, which will have seating capacity for more than 80,000 fans and will host the opening and closing ceremonies, along with final matches. Due to the magnitude of the project we will be seeking a Structural Inspector to be part of this iconic project for the Lusail Stadium.
Duties and Responsibilities not limited to:
- Follow the tasks assigned for inspection from the Structural Engineer;
- Attend inspections via Work Inspection Requests and provide accurate inspection comments;
- Provide inspection comments and submit to Structural Engineer for verification;
- Assure inspections are carried out as per schedule and procedure;
- Report to Structural Engineer non-conformance observed during inspections;
- Advice on any Structural work problems, issues and deficiencies identified to the Structural Engineer in a timely manner;
- Maintain Daily Works Records in an agreed format. Submit the Daily Work Records to Structural Engineer on a Daily basis;
- Assist Senior Structural and Structural Engineers in the preparation of the monthly Project Status Report;
- Perform Snagging Procedure in accordance to Structural Engineer instruction;
- Provide to Structural Engineer the status of snagging and re-snagging of the Structural works as per site condition;
- Provide status to Structural Engineer regarding completion of outstanding Structural works by the Contractor when required.
Relevant degree in Civil / Structural Engineering from a recognized University.
- Minimum 7 years relevant experience.
- Preferable relevant experience in the Gulf region.
- Experience with steel and concrete structures in large scale projects.
To learn more about Louis Berger, visit us at www.louisberger.com.