Education Institutional Expert
Dushanbe, Kuhistoni Badakhshon
August 11, 2017
Louis Berger is an internationally recognized consulting firm that provides engineering, architecture, program and construction management, environmental planning and science, and economic development services. For nearly 60 years, we have been a devoted and trusted partner to U.S. federal, state, and local government agencies; national, provincial, and local governments; multilateral institutions; and commercial industry. To this diverse client base we bring strategic vision and an entrepreneurial spirit, developing innovative solutions to the world’s most challenging problems.
We are looking for a candidate who can take on the following tasks: Provide Technical Assistance, training and institutional strengthening to the Finance and Economic Institute in bringing it closer to the European and International standards.
- Master degree in public administration, public financial management, economics and/or human resources management or equivalent.
- Excellent command of English, both spoken and written.
- Knowledge of Russian and/or Tajik is an asset.
General professional experience
- Minimum 10 years of general professional experience.
Specific professional experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the development and implementation of institutional strengthening and capacity development programmes in PFM.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in developing or managing an academic institution.
- At least one experience of at least one year in a project delivering technical assistance to a Government in the area of PFM. Successful implementation shall be proven by a certificate of satisfactory completion of services. A personal positive assessment by the contracting authority of the quality of services rendered is an asset.
- Publications in economic journals listed in the SSCI (social science citation index) are an asset. (SSCI journal articles must be identified as such in the CV).
- Experience in EU funded projects in required field is an asset.