AMCC Supervisor – (AMCCSUPV)
Kuwait, Al Kuwayt
June 12, 2017
REPORTS TO : AMCC Manager
DEPARTMENT : Air Terminal Ground Handling Services
JOB SUMMARY : Perform all tasks associated with the safe and correct operation of the Air Terminal as directed by management, regulations, policies, Instructions and the Performance Work Statement.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Acts as the AMCC Manager when required.
- Responsible for all aspects of the safe and correct operation of AMCC for assigned shift.
- Monitor the daily activities for ATOC, C2, Ramp Controller, Cape Forecasting, PPR, Data Records sections.
- Ensure maximum aircraft utilization and on-time aircraft departures, including resolving situational issues, gathering, processing and disseminating information in accordance with Air Mobility Command Instruction (AMCI) 24-101, Volume 6 and 9, AMCI 10-202 and other applicable instructions.
- Monitor aircrew briefings to ensure they are in accordance with all applicable regulations and the PWS.
- Ensure AMCC events logs are properly completed and maintained.
- Monitor potential delays, actual delays, or aborts to ensure detailed information is available for proper reporting to appropriate agencies/personnel.
- Ensure detailed information is maintained on all necessary logs and reports mandated by C2 and terminal operations.
- Verify Primary Crash Alert System (PCAS) is tested as per requirements of the PWS.
- Verify AMCC clocks are checked as per the requirements of the PWS.
- Help monitor flight line activities and takes appropriate action to resolve any issues.
- Reviews required flight schedules for accuracy and ensure they are disseminated as per the PWS.
- Responsible for preparing and issuing NOTAMs as per requirements listed in the PWS.
- Execute the Human Remains (HR) coordination program as per the requirement in the PWS.
- Consolidate information concerning all aircraft mishaps/incidents as per the requirements of the PWS and notifies AMCC Manager before reporting.
- Monitor aircraft arrival announcements to ensure they are accurate and properly disseminated to all concerned.
- Approve ERO as per requirements in the PWS and directives from AMCC and Station Managers.
- Ensure proper coordination of DV mission support to all sections is accomplished.
- Monitor coordination for billeting/hotel reservations and crew shuttles to ensure they are coordinated as per the PWS.
- Responsible for proper reporting of aircraft mishaps/incidents to the appropriate Airlift Control Center and COR as per the requirement of the PWS after coordination with AMCC Manager.
- Monitor MOG tool and ensure proper use by employees.
- Verify that aircrew phones and handouts are properly accounted for and issued by employees.
- Act as the Gates WASO and GDSS UPAM alternate account manager and resolve issues during shift execution such as account unlocks.
- Responsible for personnel’s training requirements and ensure all required training is properly completed and documented.
- Ensure shift personnel are properly briefed of all AF, AMC, and AFCENT CIFs as per requirements of the PWS.
- Ensure proper execution of the Prior Permission (PPR) program as per developed procedures.
- Review aircraft flight information updates in GDSS and is in accordance with regulations and the PWS.
- Responsible for monitoring section and flight line safety procedures and take appropriate actions when required.
- Execute Emergency Quick Reaction Checklists (QRC’s) as per the PWS and ensure personnel are trained in their use.
- Ensure proper enforcement of the AMCC access letter and submits updates to the AMCC Manager for updates when required.
- Assigns and Assist with Wing-Walker duties.
- Perform supplemental duties in AMCC or other work centers as required by the AMCC Manager.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES: The following are required skills upon hire for the position:
- Prior experience in Air Terminal Ground Handling Services is preferred.
- Must have computer skills and be able to operate a variety of computer programs. Must be detail oriented, motivated and drive to perform at a high level.
- Must be able to comprehend English to include reading and writing.
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license.
- You will be required to maintain a valid passport.
- You will be required to maintain NAC/Secret clearance.
DESIRABLE SKILLS: The following are desirable skills for the position upon hire.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Customer service oriented.
- Team player.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
NOTE 1: Position will be required to work in all areas of ATGHS
NOTE 2: Position is a physically challenging position; extended periods of standing, walking, pushing and lifting are required