Mechanic – (MSTGHS)
Kuwait, Al Kuwayt
June 9, 2017
REPORTS TO : Maintenance Manager
DEPARTMENT : Air Terminal Ground Handling Services
JOB SUMMARY : Perform all tasks associated with the safe and correct operation of the Air Terminal as directed by management, regulations, policies, Instructions and the Performance Work Statement.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Adheres to all OSHA and AFOSH and company policies and standards for safe and healthy operations.
- Operate, maintain, repair, and inspect AGE/ MHE / CFE IAW applicable T.Os and directives.
- Maintain required qualifications.
- Perform scheduled and phase inspections.
- Establish and maintain an up-to-date inventory and control system for equipment, spare parts, tools, materials and consumables.
- Clean and wash equipment and facilities to maintain their appearance.
- Complete/document all TCTO updates and meet required timelines.
- Ensure accurate Equipment and AGE data and other required reports identified in the Performance Work Statement are submitted on-time.
- Assist with Wing-Walker duties.
- Perform other duties in Maintenance or other work centers as required by Management.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES: The following are required skills upon hire for the position:
- Prior experience in Air Terminal Ground Handling Services is preferred.
- Must have computer skills and be able to operate a variety of computer programs. Must be detail oriented, motivated and drive to perform at a high level.
- Must be able to comprehend English to include reading and writing.
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license.
- You will be required to maintain a valid passport.
- You will be required to maintain NAC/Secret clearance.
DESIRABLE SKILLS: The following are desirable skills for the position upon hire.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Customer service oriented.
- Team player.
- Ability to multi-task.
NOTE 1: Mechanics will be required to work in all areas of ATGHS
NOTE 2: This is a physically challenging position; extended periods of standing, walking, pushing and lifting are required