Health & Safety Officer/Director
Health/Safety and Security
New York, NY
June 20, 2015
At a minimum, candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing, implementing and monitoring site specific safety plans.
- Inspecting job sites, performing job hazard analysis and routine auditing for potential hazards and developing means to mitigate potential risks.
- Ensuring compliance with OSHA, state and local government safety rules and regulations.
- Maintaining records required by OSHA
- Performing safety training of employees.
Certified health and safety professional with minimum of 10 years related experience that involves heavy highway, bridge construction, structural bridge inspection, knowledge of OSHA requirements for construction industry and current OSHA 500 Certificate. CIH a plus.