Doha, Ad Dawhah
December 4, 2017
Louis Berger has recently been awarded the construction supervision services for three FIFA-compliant stadiums, precincts, and 41 training facilities across Qatar. The project will include the Lusail Iconic Stadium, which will have seating capacity for more than 80,000 fans and will host the opening and closing ceremonies, along with final matches. Due to the magnitude of the project we will be seeking a Mechanical Engineer to be part of this iconic project for the Lusail Stadium.
Duties and Responsibilities not limited to:
Maintain a daily presence on-site assisting the Contractor by coordinating works to ensure the Electrical Works are carried out in accordance with the project specifications and requirements. Inspect all the activities on site in accordance to the required standards and protocols related to the Electrical Works and assigned by the Electrical Engineer.
- Follow the tasks assigned for inspection from the Electrical Engineer;
- Attend inspections via Work Inspection Requests and provide accurate inspection comments;
- Provide inspection comments and submit to Electrical Engineer for verification;
- Assure inspections are carried out as per schedule and procedure;
- Report to Electrical Engineer any non-conformance observed during inspections;
- Advice on any Electrical Work problems, issues and deficiencies identified to the Electrical Engineer in a timely manner.
- Maintain Daily Works Records in an agreed format. Submit the Daily Work Records to Electrical Engineer on a Daily basis;
- Assist Senior Structural and Structural Engineers in the preparation of the monthly Project Status Report;
- Perform Snagging Procedure in accordance to Electrical Engineer instruction;
- Provide to Electrical Engineer the status of snagging and re-snagging of the Electrical Works as per site condition;
- Provide status to Electrical Engineer regarding completion of outstanding Electrical Works by the Contractor when required;
Relevant degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience.
- Minimum 1 years relevant experience in the Gulf region.
To learn more about Louis Berger, visit us at www.louisberger.com.